The New Republic of The United States of America - Back to 1871

xotrevor
Site Admin

The New Republic of The United States of America - Back to 1871

Post by xotrevor »

Please consider contributing to our cause and the work we are doing to bring the truth.

Click Here To Contribute To Our Cause And The Work We Are Doing

Thank you and God Bless You!

The "New Republic" of The United States of America was established by President Donald J. Trump on July 4th, 2020 with an official declaration of independence at Mount Rushmore.

You can’t think of this in election cycles... A new government was formed brining us back to the original constitution we lost in 1871, declaring us independence from Washington DC (hence the military barricading the city) making it a foreign city state like London city or the Vatican, so Biden is the president of DC, but Trump started a new republic returning to the original republic and will be sworn in soon as the 19th president of the republic. Establishing the "New Republic" is one of the first few steps as there is a lot to do.... I’m just the messenger. There’s good material out there you can look it up regarding the act of 1871

Please read: The Act of 1871 - The United States as a "Corporation" and The United States of America as a "Republic"

READ ARTICLE: The Act of 1871
Trevor Winchell
Site Admin - Investigative Journalist
American Patriots Forum

Information and knowledge becomes powerful only when used to educate and inform others of the truth according to Almighty God!
Cptattca21

Re: Patriot Party - the New Republic of The United States of America - Back to 1871

Post by Cptattca21 »

I went to the FEC and could not find the filing for Trump. You posted it from the FEC. I put in the ID# that was on the page you posted and it is giving his old info. I'm starting to wonder if this is true or not. Are we being scammed?
xotrevor
Site Admin

Re: Patriot Party - the New Republic of The United States of America - Back to 1871

Post by xotrevor »

It's true and it is legit. It is on the official Federal Election Commission (FEC) website!

This is the link: https://docquery.fec.gov/cgi-bin/forms/ ... 95/1489852
Trevor Winchell
Site Admin - Investigative Journalist
American Patriots Forum

Information and knowledge becomes powerful only when used to educate and inform others of the truth according to Almighty God!

Return to “Articles”