Introduce Yourself!

SquirrelyQ71

Re: Introduce Yourself!

Post by SquirrelyQ71 »

DJ from Texas, here! Looking forward to reading more of Trevor’s articles as we wait and watch things unfold!
Sharp

Post by Sharp »

Hello my name is Stephany Harper. I am from Deer Park, Washington. Eastern Washington. Happy to be here with fellow Patriots!
rmc5282

Post by rmc5282 »

Hi,
I am Bob from Sandwich, Ma. I have been self-employed and a conservative.
bobherbon

Post by bobherbon »

Bob Herbon, from SE Michigan, 15 miles N of Detroit.
Happily married, retired metallurgist. Major, USAR Retired. Last duty Assistant Inspector General.
Confessional Lutheran.
Conservative.
Addie56

Post by Addie56 »

Hello I am Addie from Raleigh, NC and a proud Patriot!
jlc276

Post by jlc276 »

Hello
My name is Jessica. My father is retired Navy and my husband is a retired police Sargent. I believe the constitution is what our country was founded on and with Gods guidance. I want justice for all the children these pedo and santanist have hurt and killed. I made a career being an advocate for children. I started as a in-home childcare provider for 14 years and went on to teach. I never thought that this had been going on right under our noses. God please help us all.
BGRIZ71

Post by BGRIZ71 »

Hello I am Brian from Dahlonega Georgia I am a proud Patriot glad to be here Maga 2020!!
MG bama1

Patriot

Post by MG bama1 »

Hello ! My name is markmgillespie.an im ared blooded American patriot.
xotrevor
Site Admin

Post by xotrevor »

siouxkat69 wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 1:36 pm Hi im new here and really excited to meet new people and learn a thing or 2 about our constitution. Not that its important but having issues with adding a pic to my avatar spot. Im a mom new to politics and love our great President Trump. Want to know how i can contribute and help our great country America.
siouxkat69, Check out our "FREE ONLINE EDUCATION SECTION" You can take free online classes and learn more about the Constitution, Congress, and The U.S. Supreme Court.

viewforum.php?f=87&sid=b1713e6c6ed3a781e7d918f9d47a5590
Trevor Winchell
Site Admin - Investigative Journalist
American Patriots Forum

Information and knowledge becomes powerful only when used to educate and inform others of the truth according to Almighty God!
FlyFrom

Introduction

Post by FlyFrom »

Hi my name is Margaret Hilton I'm from New Hampshire. I woke up when the twin towers were destroyed. I am praying for the worldwide Awakening! I'm thankful that God is using President Trump to bring light into the world.

Return to “Discussion”